Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KenNZ

Default Excel Calendar

Hi,

I have been spending more money than I earn on my credit card. What I need
to do is create a calendar for the year (with weekdays) on an excel sheet
where I can enter my credit card balance at the end of every Friday and one
of the cells gives me the total I have spent upto that point in that month.
(I need to do this from the 15th to the 15th of the month). This will help me
see where I stand with my credit card expenses and control my weekly spending
accordingly. I will set a limit (in this case $2300) and when I am close to
this figure, it ives me a pop up message telling me that I am approaching my
limit for the month.

I know this is complicated, but is this possible at all?

Thanks for all your help.