Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
roy.okinawa

Default Autopopulate with zero

By putting that formula in V1 it gives me a date(the same date that is input
in AD1.) It should be a zero. It will not let me format the cell to accept a
zero either.

Also, will a formula like this need to be input in each column V, X, AA, AB?

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

Dear Roy,

Try this formula in V1 (say). If(countblank(AD1)=1,0,AD1)

Regards,

Ashish Mathur

"roy.okinawa" wrote:

Columns V, X, AA, AB, and AD may have dates in them that are entered
manually. Sometimes they will be left blank.

What I need is a formula that will put a zero in columns V,X,AA, and AB when
column AD has a date entered.