Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
K. Westerman

Default Kaen

Yes, that worked beautifully. Thank you very much,

Karen

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

To avoid a much more complicated formula, just put these values at the top of
the table (just under the labels). The formula needs a value that is greater
than zero. (If you don't want to see them....hide the row)

RATE 15 Day 30 Day
1000.00% 999999 999999

Does that fix the situation?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"K. Westerman" wrote:

Thanks so much for your reply. Some work and some don't. Here's an example
of one that doesn't work:

Col f Col g Col h
RATE 15 DAY 30 DAY
6.250% -0.500 -0.375
6.375% -0.875 -0.750
6.500% -1.125 -1.000
6.625% -1.375 -1.250
6.750% -1.625 -1.500
6.875% -1.750 -1.625

=INDEX($F$20:$F$25,MATCH(0,$H$20:$H$25,-1)+1,1)

This returns #N/A. Have I missed something here?

Also, I would love to know how the formula breaks down; I don't completely
understand the reason you do INDEX and then MATCH and what the -1, and +1,1
mean.

Karen