BONJOVI2005 BONJOVI2005 is offline
Junior Member

[quote=Biff]Hi!

You need to provide more specific details.

Biff

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

What it is, is that you import a database and a conversion rate into excel - which I have done.
The assignment is about sales for each company by state - and some of the states need to be converted from british columbia and canada. You are meant to convert these currencies by using an IF statement. I sort of understand the IF function by am not sure how to do this - what is the logical test in thi formula. Would it be that if this cell contains CA or BC then change.

Chers

p.s: British columbia and canada are shown on the spreadshet as BC and CAN respectively.