BONJOVI2005 BONJOVI2005 is offline
Junior Member

Default Excel - Any Help On If Statements

Dont no if this will help - but here's goes.

I am doing an assignment at uni, which involves building a model on excel and then doing a report.

What I am having difficulty with is that you have to convert currency into dollars - which is the only problem I having. You had to import a database with all the data on which I have done and then import a conversion table from the msn website - which I have also done. What I dont understand is that the book which we are using has the assignment more or less in but isnt good on the idea I need. Its says you create an IF statement to convert the currency but I am having some trouble with it.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

Martin

Last edited by BONJOVI2005 : December 11th 05 at 08:17 PM Reason: correction