williamaleng@ti

Default Change format of cells

I have a spreedsheet where the entries can only be Y, N, NA, N/A. or
left blank and the numbers of each are totalled.

Even though the sheet is clearly marked what entries can be used, some
users
of the sheet sometimes enter space Y, instead of Y, or N space A,
instead of
NA, zeroes etc. There are other various errors which result in
incorrect
totals being shown.

How can I get a cell to show an error, if the cell entry is not one of
y, n, na, n/a or left blank.

This would indicate to the user that they have made an error? and then
have to enter again.
I tried conditional formatting but there are only 3 choices, I am
confused.

Can this be done?

Any help greatfuly appreciated.

Regards Bill