Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Refer to formula in another sheet

Something like this

A2: =IF(cond1,result1,IF(cond2, result2,IF(cond3,result3,....,FALSE)))
B2: =IF(A2<FALSE,A2,IF(more conditions ...

--

HTH

RP

"Jonsson" wrote in
message ...

Hi, bob

I'm not sure I follow you.

My problem is not how to test if the statement is true or false.

It's how to tell to excel that I want to apply the if-statement in
sheet1 or sheet2
if conditions in sheet3 is true or false.

As it is now I get no result as the cell in sheet1 and sheet2 look if
the statement is correct in cell Sheet1!G16 and Sheet2!G16, and the
cell I want to test is in
Sheet3!G16.

Can you please explain to me how you mean, by using my
exampleformulas.

Hope I explained it better this time

//Thomas

--