Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default warning: cannot change part of an array. how do I by pass this?

It means that is a range array formula, so you need to select all cells in
that array before changing it. Just step through each cell until you find
the last one.

--

HTH

RP

"Gwyneth" wrote in message
When trying to change the array in a workbook, I am getting the message
"Cannot change part of array". I do need to change the array, I beleive I
can by pass this but am not sure how to do it. Any suggestions?