Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hhalle

Default Merge address in XL to Word letter template

Hi TheOne,

It works principally the same way as with the labels, create a new
document, under Tools you a menu option that leads you to the creation
of merged documents.

You have to choose the document and the source file and then you can
add the fields as you wish,

You can open the ready-made letter and past it and you have your
letter, you will have to select the next source file untill you have
run the 10 of then condition to simplify it all is that all the column
headers are identical in all the 10 excel sheets.

I cant give you the exact menu options names since I use a Dutch
version and the menu names are different.

Good luck

Hans

--
hhalle