Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sloth

Default Determining the highest number in a row

sounds like you are using conditional formatting to highlight the maximum in
a list. Highlight the list and select Format-Conditional Formatting.
Select "Formula is" and use this formula
=MAX(1:1)=A1
1:1 is the list range of the list, and A1 is the left most cell in the
highlighted range. Be sure to include both equal signs. Then select the
formatting you want.

"Jaydubs" wrote:

That is not what I am looking for, sorry. Unfortunately it makes the entire
line green if I use this instead of the one entry in the line that is the
highest in that row.
--
** Fool on the hill **

"Niek Otten" wrote: