Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Format all sheets in one Workbook

Joe

You are correct that these functions are grayed out when in Print Preview.

This is true even when not grouping sheets.

You then stated they were available with grouped sheets through FilePage
Setup.

Those two functions are also grayed out when you have multiple sheets
selected.

That is what I was referring to when I said you were incorrect.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On 5 Dec 2005 17:22:21 -0800, "Joe_bruin" wrote:

Yes Louise, I tried it for the first time today and it worked... The
key is again highlighting all the worksheets, and using the file/page
setup to make header/footer,etc changes to all worksheets.

And Gord:
I believe I am correct when I say that those options are "greyed" out
when you try and make changes to the "rows to repeat at top" and
"columns to repeat at left" from print preview. When in Print Preview
the option is greyed out and is only allowed to be changed under
file/page setup. I may not have said it clearly, but to say I'm
"incorrect", was a bit too much.