Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Louise

Default Format all sheets in one Workbook

In the past, I have always tried to change margins, headers/footers etc. in
group mode using print preview which, as we are all aware, is unavailable. I
never knew though that you could in fact do that through File and Page SetUp
- you've saved me loads of time!!! THank you.....

Louise

"Joe_bruin" wrote:

Yes Louise, I tried it for the first time today and it worked... The
key is again highlighting all the worksheets, and using the file/page
setup to make header/footer,etc changes to all worksheets.

And Gord:
I believe I am correct when I say that those options are "greyed" out
when you try and make changes to the "rows to repeat at top" and
"columns to repeat at left" from print preview. When in Print Preview
the option is greyed out and is only allowed to be changed under
file/page setup. I may not have said it clearly, but to say I'm
"incorrect", was a bit too much.