Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Greg1094

Default create formula showing row height in a cell

This works perfectly. Thank you very much.

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

Create a name, like RowH, and, assuming A1 is active when you define the
name, define it as =Get.Cell(17,Sheet1!a1)
(keep the reference relative (no "$")
Now, enter =RowH in a cell and the rowheight will be given. If the row
height changes, you will have to manually recalculate via ctrl/alt/F9.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Greg1094" wrote in message
In a large spreadsheet, I want to be able to quickly see the row height of
each row. My report calls for three possible heights depending on the
purpose of that row. How can I create a formula that will show the height

of
each row?