Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Raymond Willis

Default CHANGE DATA SERIES WITH A COMMAND BUTTON

I have had a useful supply and the zipped file works fine. However when I
select a combo box in Excel 2002 I do not get the control when I right click.
The only way I can enter the linked cell and range is by goin into
prpoerties. When I do this it still does not work. All I have is an empty
combo box. There seems to be no help within excel about combo boxes. Can any
one help to show me how to get the combo box to work in excel 2002 so that I
have a drop down list and when I choose the linked cell updates to this
value. Thank you

"Raymond Willis" wrote:

A B C D E F
1 Ray 1 3 5 7 9 11
2 Maureen 2 4 6 8 10 12
3 Sharon 3 5 7 9 11 13
4 Tim 4 6 8 10 12 14
5 Katie 5 7 9 11 13 15
6 Carl 6 8 10 12 14 16
The above table shows a set of made up data. I would like to be able to
automate the data I select to chart. Each time i do make a chart it should
plot the top row as the x axis and then the relevant data for the particular
person. ie 3,5,7,9,11,13 for Sharon. Can anyone suggest how this may be done
by perhaps using a combo box or some other means . Thank you