Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

Default Data Type Problem?

If this is a single sheet perhaps save it to a .csv file, and start over
with your formula.

bailey Wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that was given to me but I cannot do anything with
it. I cannot perform simple functions, if I do I receive the #Value
error or a zero, if I try to paste special values only the same thing
happens. If I try to change the formats nothing actually changes. I
have tried copy and pasting into different formats and programs and
then pasting into a new Excel doc, none of this has worked. I believe
the data came from a web reporting interface that pulled data from a
sequel database. Any advice would be greatly apprecaited. bailey mg

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=490496