Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
beerconsumer

Default Teacher question

I am an elementary teacher and have a question about Excel. I have 30
students and want to give them 12 different tests that will give me
information on how well they are in different types of mathematics, for
example addition& subtraction, multiplication, fractions, and so on...

I would like to set up something where I can keep all 30 student scores
for each of the 12 tests and then be able to chart out their progress on
the various tests. If I clicked on a student I could get a chart showing
me how they did on each of the tests individually and I can also see how
my class did as a class.

Is this possible using Excel? If so, what do I need to learn in order
to do this. I hope the explanation made sense.

Thanks in advance.

--
beerconsumer
beerconsumer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29284