Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
LeAnne

Default XL97: Position text boxes (or data labels) w/out VBA

Never mind, problem solved...in a way I would never, ever have imagined
on my own.

Did you know that you can Copy a "donor" chart, then Paste Special the
format of the donor chart to the recipient chart?? I sure didn't. JICYI

Select the chart area of the donor chart, right-click, Copy.
Select the chart area of the recipient chart, Edit, Paste Special,
"Formats."

I just arranged all of the chart objects, including the text boxes, in
the donor chart the way I wanted, then pasted the format ONLY to the
remaining charts. No more clicking, dragging, and eyeballing objects or
groups of objects!

I found this nifty shortcut at (watch the linewrap):

http://itstutorials.niu.edu/download...ck%20quide.pdf

What did we ever do before them thar internets?!?

LeAnne