Philippe L. Balmanno

I thought Sinapore was at GMT 8, 1° 16' N 103° 51' E.
I know you're 5 minutes north and 6 minutes east of the center of
Sinagapore. Isn't GPS a neat tool, I use it a lot in canyons here. GMT -8,
32° 42' N 117° 9' W

"Max" wrote in message
You didn't use Excel? <bg

Something like
: = VLOOKUP(LatnLong,WorldCityLatnLong,2,0)
would have returned the result immediately, hah!

Sorry, didn't mean to make it tough to unravel
but sometimes good to retain some mystique, eh? <g
--
Rgds
Max
"JulieD" wrote in message
Hi Max

do you know how long it took me to find out you were in singapore .. you
think there would be lots of long & lat calculators on the web wouldn't

you!

Cheers
JulieD
31:50:00S 116:10:00E