Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default How do I format Excel to add new rows automatically?

Cathy

If you have reached the end of the column which is row 65536 that is all the
rows you will get with current versions of Excel.

If not at row 65536 how will Excel know you are at the bottom of the column?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:23:05 -0800, "sassecathy"
wrote:

I need to know how toformat my spreadsheet so it will automatically give me a
new row when I reach the end of the column instead of having to hit insert
row to add one. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

Cathy