Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Benson

Default Force format change in excel

Arghhhh maybe not. It still doesnt work! Its so annoying. All i want to be
able to do is change the format of the cells by highlighting them format
cells pick my date format press ok and hey presto! But noooo it wont do
it! I change the format and still it will only change when i double click
into each individual cell.

HELP!!!

"Max" wrote:

well ... (scratching head a little here <g)
.... as long as you managed to get it to work
--
Rgds
Max
"Benson" wrote in message
Nope that didnt work...however...i have figured it out lol...your not

going
to believe this. When i was selecting the columb to format i was selecting
the letter at the top so it hioghlighted the whole columb...when i

selected
just the data instead, it worked!