Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Music List

sparky

I showed you 4 methods

Which did you use.

I would assume the "Print Directory" method.

You obviously missed a step or misstepped a step if you didn't get what you
wanted.

I have never had any setting for double-click on a folder that didn't open
that folder in Windows Explorer.

What did a double-click do for you prior to adding the Print Directory
command?

In order to add the Print Directory command to your right-click menu, you had
to go into ToolsFolder OptionsFile Types and make changes there.

Backtrack your steps to see what you missed.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:34:35 -0600, sparky3883
wrote:

Hi Gord

Thanks for your help.

I tries your recommended way, but it didn't print off what I wanted.
However, whenever I now double click to open a folder, Windows Explorer
comes up instead. When i right click on the folder, Explore is set as
default and not Open. Is this a result of me adding the Print Listing
Function?

Do you happen to know how I can change it back so that Open is set as
default and when I doulbe click, it opens up the folder?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Mark