Frank Kabel

Hi
check the format of this cell. If it is set to 'Text', change it to
'General' and re-enter your formula

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"swedbera" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Could anyone tell me why a formula would sometimes work and other

times
appear in the cell like it is a label or something? I have been have
problems with the same formula and I know that the formula works.

I'm not
even getting an Error or #N/A. Just looks like this and also doesn't

change
reference for lookup field when copied down the same column. I would
appreciate any help you can give on this as I have been struggling

with it
for two days and can't figure it out.

=VLOOKUP(J2,ZipCodes_Standard!$A$1:$E$8,2,false)

Thanks,

Arlene