Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Diane_therock

Default from disc to cd why does it always become read only

If i do that, can i then re copy them to a cd? Or will it always be read only?

"Jezebel" wrote:

All files on a CD are read-only. To make them writable, copy back to your
hard disk, right-click, select Properties, and clear the Read-only checkbox.

"Diane_therock" wrote in message
why do my files become read only when i copy from a disc to a cd? How do
remove this? I've tried going into properties and deselect the read only
option then it tells me i don't have access. These have always been my
own
personal files.