Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default Why is my printer printing white fonts as black?

Howie

I'm guessing that FilePage setupSheet "black and white" is checked.
Uncheck it.

White is a color and needs to print in color.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:26:48 +0000, Howie
wrote:

Hi all. Hope you can help.

I have a sheet which has conditional formatting which sets all
zero values to white fonts.

However, although the sheet effectively shows a blank cell in all
zero cells (or more accurately, white-on-white), my printer
insists on printing these cells in black - as if the font is not
set as white at all.

Any ideas? thanks.

(Excel 2003)