Max

Think <bg you're asking way too many Q's in
a *single* post, and this thread is also getting
long in the tooth

One post is supposed to be only for *one* question.

Would suggest you put in your new Q's as *new* posts
(Remember the maxim: 1 Q per post). See also Chip's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

Do you know of a good resource for
enhancing my (Excel) skills in these
areas. ie...books, or websites.

Here's a couple to check out ..
(List is in no particular order and
certainly *not* exhaustive .. )

David McRitchie's .. :
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...tm#vbtutorials

Debra Dalgleish's:
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Chip Pearson's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm

J.E. McGimpsey's:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/index.html

John Walkenbach's:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/index.htm

Tushar Mehta's:
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/

Jon Peltier's:
http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/

Bob Phillip's:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.UsingMenu.html

Ron de Bruin's [Google search Add-In]:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

And don't forget these wonderful excel newsgroups <g

So with that .. let's close this thread ..
(I've also answered your "last" query in the other thread).

but before that, an "important" clarification ..

not sure if you work for
microsoft or are just a member giving advice

No, I don't work for MS. Think responders from *MS*
(if any) would carry their "MS" signature at the bottom

Me? .. just an ordinary guy enjoying himself here,
sharing with others & learning from others. cheers.
--
Rgds
Max
"Markitos" wrote in message

Max, thanks again. I see your point in doing a simple cut and paste into

the
report build up page (11) in workbook. (before the way I came up with was

put a date in unused colums) which is too time consuming. and the new

formula
for the report page is great, this is the one that puts the dates in the
order i wanted. On the report page I was woundering if their is a way to
delete an entry if it is the same patient name. Some of my providers see

the
same child so the childs name will be one a few of the sheets. then when i
copy it into (11) their will continue to be 2 of the same childs name and
then that will transfer into the reports sheet. Is their a function for

this
or is it just better to delete it manually. hey also I wish I know more

about
complete formulas and macros. Ive looked at a few lession in microsoft
dealing with micro's but Im still confused. Im ok with basic formulas but
not complex. Do you know of a good resource for enhancing my skills is

these
areas. ie...books, or websites.
OH Ya , thanks again Max for all your help. not sure if you work for
microsoft or are just a member giving advice but thanks for all your help.
-Markitos