Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jgp_2

Default Do I Need to Use an IF Statement?

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I'm not sure if I need to use
an IF statement to acheive the desired results.

Column I has numeric values from 0 - 30 in it. In Column J I want to be
able to show some goupings for instance 1 - 5, 6 - 11, 12 - 17 etc. This
would be determined by the value in Column D.

It would look like the below example:

_Column_I_ _Column_J_
10 6 - 11 Days Out
5 1 - 5 Days Out
3 1 - 5 Days Out
16 12 - 17 Days Out

I was using the folowing IF statement which works from 1 - 5 and 6 -
11, but now I am stuck. =IF(I5<6,"1-5 Days Out",IF(I55,"6 - 11 Days
Out"))

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

--
jgp_2