Markitos

Max, thanks again. I see your point in doing a simple cut and paste into the
report build up page (11) in workbook. (before the way I came up with was to
put a date in unused colums) which is too time consuming. and the new formula
for the report page is great, this is the one that puts the dates in the
order i wanted. On the report page I was woundering if their is a way to
delete an entry if it is the same patient name. Some of my providers see the
same child so the childs name will be one a few of the sheets. then when i
copy it into (11) their will continue to be 2 of the same childs name and
then that will transfer into the reports sheet. Is their a function for this
or is it just better to delete it manually. hey also I wish I know more about
complete formulas and macros. Ive looked at a few lession in microsoft
dealing with micro's but Im still confused. Im ok with basic formulas but
not complex. Do you know of a good resource for enhancing my skills is these
areas. ie...books, or websites.
OH Ya , thanks again Max for all your help. not sure if you work for
microsoft or are just a member giving advice but thanks for all your help.
-Markitos

"Markitos" wrote:

Thx- again Max
you now I think I finally got, but I sent you the file, to your yohoo
address, in the subject line it says from Markitos. I attached the file. Let
me know what you think. As youll see I have two sheet of info, one sheet that
put both together, and finally a reports sheet, its the only way that i can
get it to work out correct. I also tried putting both sheets in the formula
but it doesnt return any values. But the way I have it now works but it has
an extra sheet, but ill just move it the the end and lock the cells.

thanks-again-Markitos

"Max" wrote:

The suggested set-up already returns an
auto-descending sort by date in Sheet2 (the report sheet),
with the earliest (oldest) expired date on top and so on,
so I'm not sure what happened ..

Maybe you'd like to have a sample file via private email?
If so, post a "readable" email add in response here

Btw, pl don't use a lot of caps (it's kinda hard to read) ..

--
Rgds
Max
"Markitos" wrote in message
Thx Max your so good. What i ended up doing was keep all seven sheets but

added another and condenced all seven into one, then put the formula in

with
just changing the sheet.

YES I HAVE YET ANOTHER QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEP....
I WAS TRYING TO SORT THE REPORT PAGE BY DATE AND FAILED. WHAT IAM TRYING

ACC. IS TO GET THE SHEET TO AUTO SORT BY DATE. W/ OLDEST DATE COMPARED TO
TODAY TO BE ON TOP THEN SO ON.

THX- MUCHO!, YOUR P I M P