Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Louise

Default collect data's from different excel files

Hi Alex

Do you mean you want to have a new workbook containing figures which are
held in other individual books?

If so, ensure all your workbooks are open. On the new workbook, put an =
into the relevant cell and then go to the first workbook you wish to get a
figure from. Click onto the cell(s) containing the figures you need and then
enter +, - etc, go to the next workbook and do exactly the same etc.

HTH

Louise

"Alex" wrote:

I would like to collect some data's from different excel files in an separate
worksheet.
All the files have one common cell (project no.) Based on this may I get the
data's in a new file?
Thank's a lot for your answers.
Alex