Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat

Default VBA does not work for Office 2003

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Office 2000 Pro to 2003 Std. My automation programs
in Excel which I wrote in VBA in Office 2000 don't work anymore in 2003. It
will give errors at functions like LCASE which still work fine in 2000 but
it's like it doesn't recognize the syntax. I re-upgraded to 2003 Pro,
thinking Std. didn't let you run VBA, but the same problem happened.
Is it hopefully just a problem with the references? I think I have them all
there... but anyways something isn't working right. Thanks for your help!