Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ted

Default Problems adding formula together. Please Help!

the two I am trying to connect to be one sum, should be:

=ROUND(7/(A3-B3),5)

=IF(<0.5"")

where "" means enter a blank cell

sorry for the previous version.

any ideas?

T.
"Adam Kroger @hotmail.com" wrote:

Doesn't the math portion of =ROUND(7/(A3-A3),5) specifically 7/(A3-A3)
result in a "Divide by zero" regardless of the value of A3?

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to Excell ,(I'm
looking for help on another matter) so there could be something somewhere
else in the formula that invalidates my observation, but I'd start by making
sure the math operation is actually what you want done.

Adam

"Ted" wrote in message

I am ultimately trying to incorporate these two:

=ROUND(7/(A3-A3),5)

=IF(A30.5,A3,"")

I cant get them to both run together though - has anyone any suggestions
please??

Ted.