Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RB-MC

Default Delete rows by content

Why not simply filter the database for the gym members you want to
delete, delete the filtered rows and undo the filter?

HTH

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:18:03 -0800, "Raza"
wrote:

I am trying to automate many of the task that I do with excel. One of those
tasks it to sort a database. I've made a macro to do most of the work for me
but one aspect has stumped me.

I want to delete rows in the spreadsheet by what their memeber number is.
Example:
Column A contains the members numbers.
members from gym X are as follows: X0001, X0002, X0003, etc.
members from gym Y are as follows: Y0001, Y0002, Y0003, etc.
members from gym Z are as follows: Z0001, Z0002, Z0003, etc. (you get the
idea)

I want to delete any members from gym X and Z (or any other crazy number in
the database) but keep my members for gym Y.
The amount of members is always changing. Any suggestions?

RB
__