Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Select cell from range based on input in excel xp

Once you get those values into the cells, you can use =index(match()) to return
the value from the table.

Debra Dalgleish's has some notes you may like:

dingy101 wrote:

I have a worksheet with a table of data in it.

Based on user input generated from a pull down box that lists the values in
the first column and another pulldown that lists the values in the first row
of the table, how do I get the value of the field that is in the field where
the row and column intersect?

I want to read this value and use it in other formulas.

Office XP

Gary

--

Dave Peterson