Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
bernard liengme

Default Why doesn't my chart update when underlying data changes?

Do you mean:
a) when you add data to the worksheet, the new data is not displayed? If so
read www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips to learn about dynamic chart; OR
if sing XL2003 make a 'list' and the chart will be dynamic,
or
b) if you change existing data, the chart is unchanged. When ou clcik on the
line in the chart, does Excel draw a box around the data in the cells?

come back for more

best wishes
Bernard

"Marc" wrote in message
when the source data of my chart changes, the chart does not update
accordingly. Is there a refresh button like in pivot tables that I can
press
to update the chart?