Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Pope

Default Showing "Meeting point" of lines in Chart

Hi,

If you know the point then this will help. You can ignore the shading
between lines part.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm

If you need to determine the intersection then this should help.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm

Cheers
Andy

jinjon wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to create a chart (with a data from a table). I'm using
excel 2003.
I manage to do it pretty well, I'm just facing one problem:
I have 2 lines which are crossing eachother in a curtain point. Is
there an option to show this exact point on the chart? (meaning, with
the exact X and Y location)
I couldn't find such option in the chart properties and settings...

Many thanks!
JJ.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel