Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Techmanblues

Default Missing format and symbols

I have Office 2002 at work and just bought a new computer at home that comes
with Office 2003. I notice that there are a lot of fonts missing in Office
2003 and many symbols in Excel such the various dollar signs in the Cell
formatting Currency field. How do I get these fonts and format in Office 2003
in general and in Excel in particular? I use Excel alot so it's important
that I can open workbooks that are created at work without any changes in
formating. Why would a newer version of Office have less choices in terms of
fonts and formatting?