Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Need help with chart graph not on chart wizard

Neither of your posts described what you want to show, or how you want
to show it. I'm sure what you want can be done, but I don't know yet
what that is.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Jeff from Kern County wrote:

Need help in creating chart graph. For example, we have tarped and untarped
data we need to track. I want to create a chart for 9 landfill sites and
show the tarped and untarped percentages on the same bar graph. I am
comparing October and November data. I am using excel 2003. Does anyone
know if this can be done? The chart wizards has something similar, but not
showing the data the way we want to present it. Thanks!