David Billigmeier

Default How can I customize Freeze Panes in Excel?

There is a little horizontal bar at the top of the scrolling bar, and a
vertical bar at the right of the horizontal scrolling bar. Drag those into
place first, then Window-Freeze Panes

Dave

"CraigD" wrote:

I would like to keep row 1 on the screen at all times (column A through
whatever column can fit on the screen display - column O in my example)
without it scrolling either when I scroll down or to the right. I want to do
this because row 1 contains my company logo, a counter for how many rows are
in the spreadsheet, and the current date of the data.

I would also like to freeze row 2 because this row contains headers. I
would also like to freeze column's A & B because these columns contain
descriptive data that is meaningfull when I scroll to the right.

Going to cell C3, then Window | Freeze Panes does not work because when I
scroll to the right, row 1 begins to scroll and I don't want row 1 to scroll
at all.

I appreciate any help that anyone can provide to me.

Thanks!