exceluserforeman

Default fill cell value to the next empty row

Hmmm,

You could try my DelBlankRows macro at:
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

You could assign it to a toolbar button and click it when you next update.

You could send me the workbook and any instructional information.
I could create a userform with listboxes and textboxes so that the user
cannot actually enter data ditrectly into the worksheet but into the texts
boxes. an update button to enter the text.

Any information received is not shared with any persons, either living or
presumed dead.

"adey v." wrote:

Is it possible to make ongoing entries one one worksheet ,automatically fill
to the next available line (row) on a linked spreadsheet? I'm so tired of
making huge , and largely blank, worksheets just to accomidate for every
poosibilty of where info could show up. Thanks everybody out there for your
help - you've been super!
adey v.