Default Working with data?

FF wrote:
I got some data from somewhere , all the numbers has
(m) in the end ,for example: 123(m) , 234(m), 456(m).
I wanna delete (m) from the end of all to use them in my
calculations.Any suggestion?

Depends on what you mean by "somewhere".

If you can put the data into a txt file (Notepad), then in
Excel go to Data Import External Data Import Data,
open your txt file, and select Delimited Other using "(".

That will break the data into two columns, the latter having
"m)". You should be able to import just the column with
the numeric data. But Excel 2003 always seems to import
both columns, even when I highlight only the one. You can
delete the column with "m)" after importing, if necessary.

If the strings are already in an Excel column, you can do
something similar by using the Date Text to Columns
feature.