donjuan66

Default various values and listing them

Hello,

I am rather new to excel as I never have been really interested in it
since now.

At my work we use a program for our warehouse and it stores entries in
dbf files.

I get the tables in excel out of the dbf files but as this program is
sort of ****ty(perdon my expression) it does have a mix of data in a
few database tables.

I want to be able to use the provider number and list this in a excel
table extracting with it the product description and 3 other values.

Is this possible in excel and houw would I code that.

If someone could tell me the formula and I would try to put it in place
in order to learn from it.

If you need more data I would try to write it.You just have to tell me
what kind of data you would need as I dont know what other data you
need.

Thanks in advance.

best regards,

Mike