RagDyer

Default Could Use Some Help!

Try this:

=SUM(BZ864,CB864:CF864,CA864*BZ864)

--
HTH,

RD

"Lovella" <u15634@uwe wrote in message news:572b4c272266f@uwe...
I'm working for a company auditing excel worksheets
I have a worksheet with the following formula,
=+(BZ864+(CA864*BZ864)+CB864+CC864+CD864+CE864+CF8 64)

This works except where there is text in CF864 (they will insert "n/a")
If there is n/a in the row the formula bombs #VALUE!. My question,
is there a way to add up a range and have is skip a cell if it contains
text? The cell CF is formatted General, accepting numbers or text.

You folks seem so bright, I thought maybe someone has run into this.

Thanks in advance, Lovella