Gary''s Student

Default round up a function RESULT

Take a look at =CEILING() For example =CEILING(your expression,50)
--
Gary's Student

"Lynne" wrote:

I know how to round a cell, I know how to set up a function in a cell but I
am trying to round the result of the function that I have already set up in
the cell

=PRODUCT(I62,D63) - is the current cell function
I am taking that and the next step is multiplying that to get a
percentage.... .025 percent....that ends up equaling something like 1434 and
I need to get that cell to

ROUND up to the next 50 or round down 50....does this makes sense?....it is
driving me crazy your help is greatly appreciated!!!