lawmere

Default Linking information form one worksheet to another

Hi, i have a big problem

i want to create a link between some columns in two seperate worksheets, so
that when i type a name on the master sheet it would give me the required
information.Dont know if i explained this right, lets say on the master sheet
i have columns : Name,Sex and Height on columns A,D and BH respectively i
want that if i type a person's name in worksheet 2 it should give me the
results on columns A,C,F in that worksheet. Please help i need it asap for my
director