roy.okinawa

Default Using Two Worksheets To Capature Data

Anne,

I must have entered something wrong. I just tried it again with the formula
you provided and it works. Not sure what I did the first time around.

Thank you very much.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Show your formula, please, Roy. And give us the name of your worksheets.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"roy.okinawa" wrote in message
I copied the formula on to my second worksheet. I keep getting a popup
window titled "Update Values:Report" that wants a excel file name. Should
this happen? Both worksheets are in the same Excel file.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Something like =Sum(Sheet1!A2:A65536) will sum all the values in column
A,
assuming you're using Row 1 as the headings.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"roy.okinawa" wrote in message
I have one worksheet that is the master file/worksheet. I want to
create/use
another worksheet that sums/counts data from the master file/worksheet.
How
do I input formulas on the second worksheet to sum/count data from the
first?