Raza

Default macro button in all my workbooks

know the basics of how to make a macro. My question is how can I use a
macro in all of my spreadsheets? I would like it to load up automatically
everytime I start excel.

My macro is basically sorting columns in a spreadsheet. As of right now, I
am opening a .dbf file and doing the sorting manually and it is getting old
fast! I would like to be able to open the .dbf file, hit the macro button,
and save as a .xls file.

I asked this question about a week ago and ther response I got was to look
up personal workbook in help. I did but only got answers that did not help
me in the least.