Tushar Mehta

Default Dynamic Chart Titles - formating

You may also want to check the link
Dynamic textbox in chart with custom formatting
in
Excel Tips and Cases
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/tips/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi,
Originally I had the chart titles of a template workbook as text. This
could be formated, such as CO2 for carbon dioxide could be displayed with the
2 as a subscript.

I have figured out how to make a chart title related to a cell in worksheet
thus allowing part of the title to include information ( like the data's
date) to be dynamically added to the title.

But I cannot figure out how to format the text in that cell to include
things like subscripts.

Can this be done?
Thanks.

However