JulieD

Hi

i've emailed a reply, it appears that the formula
=+E228
was causing the problem, changing the formula to
=E228
solved the problem.
(and i suggested you use edit / replace to fix this on a global basis)

Cheers
JulieD

" wrote in
message ...
Hi Julie:

I just e:mailed the document to you. If you don't receive it my e:mail is
mjolson at emplast doc com we have an ftp site I could put it out on where
you could retrieve it. Thanks!

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

check that calculation is set to automatic (tools / options /
calculation -
automatic) if that is not the problem could you explain in a bit more
detail
what you mean by:
"others show 0 even though when you look at the cell contents it shows it
being equal
to the other cell correctly."

how are you "looking at the cell contents"?

Cheers
JulieD

"
wrote
in message ...
We have a large worksheet with the cells in one column equal to the
cells
in
a different column. Some of the cells display the results correctly,