SnotRockit

Default VLOOKUP Problem (limitation)?

I am having a problem with VLOOKUP. The reporting period on the report
being produced (correctly) was updated from 26 weeks to 52 weeks. The
cells were copied and pasted so the VLOOKUP code that is working in the
starting weeks should continue to work for the ending weeks. However,
the VLOOKUP function seems to stop finding matching values after the
41st week (282 VLOOKUPs).

Is there a limitation for the VLOOKUP function? I have tried the report
with different data and it ends up repeating the error (no matches after
282 VLOOKUPs).

I am at wit's end here. I have attached the file. Please take a look at
it and any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.

SnotRockit

|Filename: VLOOKUP_PROBLEM.zip |