JulieD

Hi MaryO

i really don't have any ideas as to what else could be causing this, however
if you'ld like to zip up your excel file & email it direct to me (julied_ng
at hcts dot net dot au) i'll be happy to look at it for you.

Cheers
JulieD

" wrote
in message ...
Thanks for responding Julie. The automatic is on. I'm looking at the
contents of the cell by clicking on it. The calculations in the column
are
identifical for each field, i.e, cell EM1 =E1, EM2 =E2, etc. The contents
in
E1 and E2 are static numbers, for instance E1 has 100, E2 has 200. EM1
shows
100 yet EM2 shows 0. I hope this helps. Please let me know what might be
causing this. Thanks!

MaryO

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

check that calculation is set to automatic (tools / options /
calculation -
automatic) if that is not the problem could you explain in a bit more
detail
what you mean by:
"others show 0 even though when you look at the cell contents it shows it
being equal
to the other cell correctly."

how are you "looking at the cell contents"?

Cheers
JulieD

"
wrote
in message ...
We have a large worksheet with the cells in one column equal to the
cells
in
a different column. Some of the cells display the results correctly,