Naz

Default Mouse sticks in select range mode

Could it be that StickyKeys has been accidentally activated?

To find out either press SHIFT 5 times or

StartSettingAccessibility

and then if activated turn it off.

StickyKeys effectivetly means tha user doesn't have to hold down SHIFT, ALT,
CTRL. They can achieve the same effect simply by pressing that key once and
it will lock until pressed again.

HTH

--

Naz,

"NaughtyMouse" wrote:

When I open a spreadsheet (new or saved) and use the mouse to click in a
cell, the highlight (select) range is turned on and I cannot turn it off.
I've reinstalled the program and run the download to check for MSoffice
viruses